Inverted-AssassinInverted-Assassin

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Happy Henry Happy Henry

Do us a favor

and stop making flash movies.

Cosby Clock Fun Dance '05 Cosby Clock Fun Dance '05

I always knew Bill Cosby was crazy!

And apparently I'm not the only one! this was great and inspired me to play your other flashes, and i'm glad that i'm not the only trekkie on newgrounds! keep it up man!

The 12 Minute Mile - #1 The 12 Minute Mile - #1

um...

I remember that joke from Family Guy, Does your dad turn you on like that?

Worf's Day in Command Worf's Day in Command

meh

you could have added some more sound effects for the enterprise, the sentences were kinda cut off the graphics were pretty good though

Reading Rainbow 1 Reading Rainbow 1

Dude

Seriously have u ever thought about doing a parody on the Magic Schoolbus, u would be the perfect person to do one on it....oh about the flash it was funny especially the retard and how you censored the book covers out.

A Mile a Minute Star Wars A Mile a Minute Star Wars

This makes me not hate star wars

Dude that was so freakin' funny! It makes me actually hate star wars a little less.

FF: Mixed in Balamb2(2/3) FF: Mixed in Balamb2(2/3)

I Liked the corn stalks

Overall the flash was very clever and well made, the volume was a little weak though. It wasn't as funny as the first mixed in balamb but it gave me a laugh or two. But the thing that got me laughing was the secret ending w/ the corn stalks. heh heh ^_^

LOTR Parody: SE p3 LOTR Parody: SE p3

That was so Frickin hillarious!

Haha I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! I love the look on sams face when Frodo asks him if he likes his hair. haha! keep it up man!

The Legend of Zelda The Legend of Zelda

It was OK

Not bad, could have been longer though plus it looked like the Navi cursor was crapping out bubbles.

Mario Spoof- Jamie Bros Mario Spoof- Jamie Bros

ah my eyes!

your lucky I gave you a 1, excuse me, I have to pour mercury in my eyes now.